iPhone iFokus

iPhone

Etikett: utveckling
Läst 2204 ggr
Niklas
0

Apple släpper verktyg för att skapa iAd-annonser

iAd Producer heter Apples verktyg för att skapa annonser för iOS. För att kunna hämta det behöver du vara medlem i Apples iOS Development Program.

Darrell Etherington på Gigaom har testat programmet och skrivit en artikel om sina erfarenheter:

Hands-On With Apple’s New iAd Producer

Han skriver:

"Bottom line: I built a working iAd in about 10 minutes, start to finish. Even if I took my time and created original assets, this would be an incredibly quick and painless process. You get instant feedback throughout thanks to the Simulate button in the bottom left-hand corner of iAd Producer, which allows you to see how your iAd will work in the iPhone simulator that ships with Apple’s iOS developer tools. I didn’t see a single line of programming code during the entire process."


Vänliga hälsningar, Niklas

Sök information om Sveriges adelssläkter för din släktforskning